Type Here to Get Search Results !

A man from kisumu says "Andrew Kibe alikua dame yangu until sponsor akamchukua "Kindly hide my face he requested

"Kibe ni shoga" ,Maurice Otieno started ,tulikutana na Andrew kibe in the year 2016,at that time he was married na nilikua najua.Alikua ameunga vizuri na umbo lake lilinivutia mpaka nikaamua kumwambia.And it was like yeye pia ni "MTU wa chama cha upinde ...infact hakupoteza mda he responded immediately na tukaanza kuchat for long.I remember that time nilikua Kisumu so he openly asked me to visit Nairobi soonest and with that response yenye nilikua nimesubiria kwa hamu ...sikumuitisha fare I sponsored myself and I landed in Nairobi for the first time ," Otieno said .
For long Andrew Kibe has been insulting fine gelz on social media and I didnt know the reason until today.Is it not true gays hate women with snake venom ?As a man where do you get strength from and then you start insulting somebody like vera Sidika ?Men who insult woman maybe they have no bolls or they are gays ...then this is where Andrew kibe belong .Hata Kama Akothee ameolewa sana Kibe anatoa nguvu wapi ya kmutukana?
"Then tulipush na huyo jamaa (Kibe) nampenda Sana mpka I dream to a point I start mourning thinking that he is peddling me .,Otieno continued."In fact vyenye alienda majuu nikama alipata sponyo akaniacha huku sasa nateseka tu bure Otieno paused ....to be continued.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.